- Company Announcement Date: 03/03/2021
- FDA Publish Date: 03/03/2021
- Product Type: Animal & Veterinary, Food & Beverages
- Reason for Announcement: Ingredient Level. Elevated levels of copper
- Company Name: Ridley Block Operations
- Brand Name: Ridley Block Operations
- Product Description: CRYSTALYX Sheep-lyx
Ridley Block Operations is voluntarily recalling three batches of CRYSTALYX Sheep-lyx. The product batches have been found to have elevated levels of copper, which is out of specification. With prolonged consumption, the affected product could potentially have adverse health effects on sheep. This recall relates only to CRYSTALYX Sheep-lyx with the following batch/lot numbers printed on the package:
No other batch/lot numbers or other Ridley Block Operations products are involved in this voluntary recall. Only the specific batches and lot numbers of CRYSTALYX Sheep-lyx listed above are impacted. No injuries or illnesses have been reported.
Ridley Block Operations has notified its customers of this voluntary recall. Products matching these batch/lot numbers should be removed from distribution/inventory and discontinued from feeding. Customers are encouraged to call Ridley Block Operations customer service at 1-903-480-0021 (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT) for instructions on what to do with affected product inventory.
Customer Service: 1-903-480-0021
Media Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org